Be a Valkyrie. Avenge the Fallen Gods. Rewrite the Norse Legend.
HONG KONG – TUESDAY, APRIL 16th, 2019 Taiwanese indie developer CreAct Games and publisher Another Indie today announce that the gates of the Neverinth: The Never Ending Labyrinth will be opened on April 30th on Steam in Early Access. The Never Ending Labyrinth is a single player experience packed with action, RPG, hack’n slash, and roguelike elements. If you are interested in exploring the aftermath of Ragnarok ahead of game release, please just let us know and we can send you a press build in the coming days.
Neverinth: The Never Ending Labyrinth is a tale of five Valkyries – two who will be playable at Early Access Launch – who have been recruited to rebuild Valhalla after the devastation of Ragnarok. In a world ruled without gods, this group of heroines is the last hope of the Tree of Life to restore the sacred halls. Uncover the hidden past of each hero and rewrite the Norse Legends!
- Play 2 different Valkyries at launch with more incoming, each with a unique set of abilities and history based on real historical figures.
- Conquer the ever-changing three-dimensional labyrinth in an engaging, fast-paced, and rewarding combat.
- Gain the power of the fallen Gods unlocking their mythical weapons and skills.
- Use mysterious totems to fine tune your stats and abilities.
- Unlock new content including levels, new characters, monsters, and abilities.
- Customize your Valkyrie’s look with a range of outfits and weapons
- Collect and wield a wide range of incredible weapons.
- Immerse yourself in Norse Mythology and face the horror and danger of boss battles from the depths of the Old World.
General information: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more assets, check the press kit.
About Another Indie
- Insomniac Games Joins the Sony Family of Developers
- Inside Xbox Gamescom 2019 Announcements and Reveals
- Come to XRDC for expert insight on how AR/VR is transforming business!
- These highlights await you at Gamescom 2019
- RAINBOW SIX SIEGE – OPERATION EMBER RISE OPERATOR AND MAP GUIDE
- Every Game Revealed At Nintendo Indie World Showcase at Gamescom 2019
- Aardman Animations’ Wrong Trousers adapted to save leaky roof
- Sony/Rovio’s ‘Angry Birds 2’ Flies Low with $16.2 Mil Week