Animation Global Magazine is welcomed in Annecy
On June 15th, 2019, Annecy Festival and MIFA was closed down.
During this convention, the Animation Global Magazine, edited and published by CGCGE (CG Global Entertainment LTD)was highly praised by the animation associations and organizations from the different countries and areas, who showed great interests in working with CGGE to promote the communication and cooperation with Chinese production companies.
Mr. Mickael Marin, CITIA managing director and Head of economic development & MIFA accepted CGGE interview and praised what CGGE has done to the industry. Also， Blender， the world well-known open source company exclusively published the working pipeline of Spring, their new shorts the magazine. You can also download the QR code in the magazine for the trailers.
The Magazine doesn’t only propaganda the world animation markets , but also help connect Chinese companies to the overseas companies. It wins the world attention to the animation industry in China.
This year, the Magazine is not only promoted by the animation associations, you can also scan the QR code to download the electrical versions.
- Identity V Achieves 300 Million Visitors Worldwide
- Cooler Master Raises the Bar with the Q300L V2: Unleashing the Full Potential of mATX Cases
- Gaming’s AI-enabled Future Materializes in Cygnus Enterprises
- InnoGames invites to IGJAM #14
- US Entertainment Enterprise Falcon’s Beyond and China Cultural Commerce Giant K11 Unveil Major Global ‘Retailtainment’ Venture
- ARTE announces its new video game The Merlies
- The Truth Seekers Anonymous’ Guide to Surviving Deceit 2
- Battling the Deep Fake Surge:Reality Defender Keeps it Real