Actress of “Blade Runner 2049″ Starring in the New Thriller “Waiting for Helen”
Ana de Armas (“Blade Runner 2049”) will star in the black thriller “Waiting for Helen” directed by Kevin Pollack (“The Usual Suspects”, “The Late Boomer”) and produced by Julie Yorn (“Hell or High Water”, “White Boy Rick”), with the detailed unknown.
Armas gave a brilliant performance in “Blade Runner 2049”. She just completed the unnamed musical comedy film directed by Danny Bower and starring Lily James, and collaborated with Rosamund Pike and Joel Kinnaman on the thriller “Three seconds”. She will also cooperate with Tye Sheridan and Helen Hunt.
- Stage 32 + Netflix Present: Television Pitch Workshop
- Summer Game Fest
- ZEISS CinCraft Mapper Delivers Precise Lens Data for Efficient VFX Workflows
- Dr. Russell Campbell On Returning In-Person To Teach Shader Programming
- RTL looks to build cross-media streaming giant
- Tokyo Announces Tokyo Animation Pitch Grand Prix Winners!
- German mobile games market grows by 22 per cent