A CONVERSATION WITH BRON STUDIOS TO OPEN AFM’S FINANCE CONFERENCE ON FRIDAY, NOV. 8
Los Angeles, CA – November 5, 2019 – The American Film Market (AFM®) will kick off it Conferences with The Future of Film session featuring a conversation with BRON Studios on Friday, November 8.
BRON’s top executives Aaron L. Gilbert, Chairman & CEO, Ashley Levinson, Chief Strategy Officer, and Anjay Nagpal, Chief Content Officer will take the main stage at the Fairmont Hotel for a candid conversation on the future of film and the company’s current position on the changing industry landscape. Scott Roxborough, The Hollywood Reporter’s European Bureau Chief, will moderate the session.
Founded in 2010 by Aaron L. Gilbert and Brenda Gilbert, BRON is a global leader in the media and entertainment sectors. The parent company BRON Media Corp., has divisions which include BRON Studios, BRON Creative, BRON Animation, BRON Ventures, BRON Releasing, and BRON Life. An established award-winning motion picture and series television producer, BRON is a driving force in studio and independent production. Having built a reputation for work ethic, honesty and transparency, BRON has become the first stop for both established and emerging talent; and for business leaders in the global M&E space.
BRON has been behind such films as Fences, The Mule, The Front Runner, The Addams Family, Tully, and most recently Joker. Their upcoming releases include Bombshell, Queen & Slim, The Good Liar, The Green Knight, Those Who Wish Me Dead, and Ghostbusters 2020. BRON is headquartered between Los Angeles and Vancouver, with offices in New York and Toronto.
- ZAG Signs Over 30 Licensing Partners in Mexico for ‘Miraculous’
- SUPERPROD Group revitalizes HR policy an appoints Laléh Chloé Sahraï as Head of Recruitment & Talent Development
- Rainbow Six Siege: South Asia Nationals 2022 Coming This Winter
- Kidscreen Summit 2022 Speakers and Attendees Announced
- Try MediaRights Risk Free In A World…
- Intel Names Matt Poirier Senior Vice President of Corporate Development
- The International Animation Film Festival of Meknes (FICAM) in Morocco 2022
- THE SOMMETS DU CINÉMA D’ANIMATION CELEBRATE THEIR 20th EDITION