Chinese Anime Mo Dao Zu Shi Reveals Japanese-Dubbed PV
Novel adaptation comes to Japanese television this January
Chinese novel Mo Dao Zu Shi made its way from text to anime in China, and Japan is about to get a taste of the demonic tale!
MXTX (Mo Xiang Tong Xiu)’s Chinese danmei novel—Mo Dao Zu Shi (Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation or MDZS, its often-used abbreviation) is now getting a Japanese anime adaptation. It will be premiering on Japanese TV on 10th January 2021, on WOWOW, TOKYO MX, and BS11.
A new website and Twitter account went up for the Japanese broadcast of the series, giving a preview of what’s to come. The series follows Wei Wuxian, one of many practicioners attempting to cultivate a path to immortality. 13 years after his death, Wei Wuxian — who cultivated the controversial Demonic Path — he is summoned into a new body and met by fellow cultivator Lan Wangji. The two will join forces to solve a mystery that will shed light on Wei Wuxian’s own past.
Ryohei Kimura (Satoru Nishimura in Natsume Yujin-Cho) will voice the resurrected Wei Wuxian, and Shinnosuke Tachibana (Peroroncino in Overlord) as Lan Wangji。
- AFM2023 starts to register now
- POP MART Announces Opening of First Permanent US Store at American Dream Mall in NJ
- Cooler Master has announced the GX II Gold series of power supply units
- 80TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE D-DAY LANDINGS
- Cooler Master Launches CMODX.com
- Metaverse Industrial Innovation and Development Three-Year Action Plan (2023-2025)
- “Backkom Bear: Mars Mission” premieres on 9/28
- Veteran industry executive, Kevin Suh, building global LBE strategy for WildBrain CPLG