440Hz: Expands Services to Artists
440Hz: Expands Services to Artists and Signs Its 60th Client, Becoming the Go-To for Music Services in Visual Media
440Hz, a platform offering music services to audiovisual producers, continues to establish itself as a key player in the music industry by expanding its solutions to include artists, while celebrating the signing of its 60th client. Since its inception, 440Hz has been dedicated to providing expertise in the administrative management of music rights for audiovisual producers. Over time, it has become an undisputed specialist in music services for this rapidly growing sector.
440Hz is emerging as the indispensable new toolbox for music in visual media.
Already recognized for its expertise in managing music rights for audiovisual media, 440Hz is now extending its services to artists, particularly those involved in music for visual media, thus opening up exciting creative opportunities. Among them, 440Hz counts names such as Mathieu Lamboley, David Sztanke, Sinclair, Adrien Durand (Bon Voyage Organisation), the duo Kirosen, and many others.
In addition to its traditional services, the company is also venturing into music synchronization, regularly collaborating with major brands such as L’Oréal, Lancôme, and Azzaro for large-scale advertising campaigns. With a diverse and rich catalog, including creations from all its partners, whether they are producers, publishers, labels, or artists, this approach provides artists with increased visibility and broadens their creative opportunities within the dynamic world of the music industry.
Charles Braud, General Manager of 440Hz, comments: “At 440Hz, we are determined to broaden the horizons of artists while reinforcing their essential role in the dynamic universe of music services dedicated to audiovisual production. Our commitment to fostering artistic creativity and providing cutting-edge music management solutions remains at the heart of our mission.”
A Company Boasting 60 Management Partnerships in Just Three Years
Launched in 2020, 440Hz is a multi-service platform offering solutions for the management and optimization of music rights, financing, synchronization, music supervision, and executive production. Its mission is to assist audiovisual producers in the proper
management of their music rights, combining a unique in-house developed tracking tool, extensive industry knowledge, an international network of select partners, and financing for original music.
Today, 440Hz is proud to offer editorial management to the following production companies:
- Audiovisual Groups:Mediawan,Bonne Pioche, Superprod
- Cinema: AlbertineProductions,Récifilms, Atelier de Production
- Animation: ToonFactory,La Cabane Productions, Vivement Lundi, Bobby Prod
- Documentary: Gédéon,Program 33
- TVFiction:Storia TV, Big Band Story
- Composers’ Catalog:MathieuLamboley (Minuscule, Lupin), Sinclair, Adrien Durand, Alba Musique, Kirosen, and more.
Among the prestigious clients of 440Hz in executive production and music supervision are entertainment industry giants such as Netflix, Disney+, and HBO.
Launched in 2020, 440Hz is a multi-service platform dedicated to the management of music rights, synchronization, production, and music supervision. Recognizing that every audiovisual producer becomes a user and holder of music rights without necessarily knowing how to secure and enhance them, the platform offers a one-stop-shop for tailor-made services to address all their musical issues: management and optimization of musical publishing rights, financing of original music, soundtrack release, executive production, music supervision, and rights clearance.
For more information, visithttp://weare440.com/
- Game Developers Conference (GDC)’s 12th Annual State of the Game Industry Survey Results
- PJ MASKS POWER HEROES: MIGHTY ALLIANCE LAUNCHES MARCH 15th 2024
- SHIFT BETWEEN CAR AND CHARACTER IN ‘CHAMPION SHIFT’ EARLY ACCESS FEB. 29TH
- ‘Luna Abyss’ Extended Demo Released
- Old School RuneScape Winter Summit Reveals 2024 Roadmap
- Cleanlab: From Academic Insight to Practical AI Application
- A Cursed Knight Seeks Vengeance this Valentine’s Day!
- Starting March 15, 2024! The 2nd Niigata International Animation Film Festival