Jellish：an experienced producers of high end animation content
Forbes recently featured Jellyfish Pictures’s hybrid workflow in an article about remote workflows in the media and entertainment industries.
The piece highlights how Jellyfish Pictures’ hybrid workflow has increased remote productivity by sharing the advantages of operating as a virtual VFX and animation studio–with the help of the technology provided by Hammerspace, Microsoft Azure and HP Teradici.
Here is the article from Forbes:
Jellyfish recently appointed Elena Wurlitzer as Development Producer.
In her new role, Wurlitzer will focus on creating and developing IP alongside Jellyfish’s in-house directors, art department and creative team, as well as acquiring external IP and strategically aligning it with co-production and commercial partners. She will report to Natalie Llewellyn, Managing Director – Animation and Originals. “As a fan of the incredible work Jellyfish has produced, I am absolutely delighted to be part of such an exceptionally creative team, and I am excited to expand our slate of fantastic animated series,” said Wurlitzer.
Jellyfish Originals is in development on premium projects for global platforms and commercial partners and has also adapted two popular children’s book series. Subject to funding, Jellyfish will begin pre-production on its early original preschool series later this year.
- Shin Ultra Fight morphs 70s-style monster suits with real-time tools
- Add-in board unit sales experience a significant correction from Q1, yet still see growth year over
- Venice Film Fest’s VR Section Rebrands As Venice Immersive
- Is the game “Sheep A Sheep” playable?
- 50 years of humanoid robots
- RWBY: Ice Queendom Reveals English Dub Start Date With New Trailer
- The Metaverse event will be held in SVN West, San Franciscoon October 4, 2022.
- The new 8BitDo Ultimate controller will be released in October