Disney’s 2018 Global Box Office Reached the Second Highest in History， Exceeding the Total Last Year
Stepping into September, Disney’s global box office this year has reached the second highest in its history.
As of last Sunday, the global box office of Disney productions in 2018 totaled $6,468 million, exceeding the whole box office of 2017. The current data is the second-highest yearly box office in Disney history and the third-highest yearly box office of a single movie company in Hollywood history. The top two are Disney in 2016 (7.6 billion at the box office) and Universal (6.89 billion) in 2015. At present, it seems that this year Disney may not catch up with the first, yet is expected to exceed the second.
This year Disney’s global box office contributors include Avengers 3 ($2,047 million worldwide), Panthers (1,347 million), and The Incredibles 2 (1,183 million).
- ZAG Signs Over 30 Licensing Partners in Mexico for ‘Miraculous’
- SUPERPROD Group revitalizes HR policy an appoints Laléh Chloé Sahraï as Head of Recruitment & Talent Development
- Rainbow Six Siege: South Asia Nationals 2022 Coming This Winter
- Kidscreen Summit 2022 Speakers and Attendees Announced
- Try MediaRights Risk Free In A World…
- Intel Names Matt Poirier Senior Vice President of Corporate Development
- The International Animation Film Festival of Meknes (FICAM) in Morocco 2022
- THE SOMMETS DU CINÉMA D’ANIMATION CELEBRATE THEIR 20th EDITION